Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday =Awesome

It's been an awesome day. I feel great and I'm legitimately proud of myself for how far I've come from 2 days ago.

I started my day with my 6 miles, made a delicious oatmeal surprise breakfast and sat outside with P. I wrote several letters and he played guitar and sang the hell out of some Coldplay. We took Lula for a walk and then I realized how hungry I was just a few hours after breakfast. Feeling hungry makes me feel accomplished and really positive, so I thought about what I wanted to eat and decided on an eggplant bahn mi, an excellent choice for sure.

After lunch, I did some shopping at Target and bought new short in one size up than my skinny size. I'm also proud this made me proud instead of anxious. This evening, I wore my new short shorts to a picnic and movie with my friends. In addition to the picnic goods, I ate two of the homemade cookies I brought - chocolate chip with praline pecans and M&Ms! Everyone was drinking but that didn't bother me at all, and I even went to a bar with my two girlfriends after and had a delicious non-alcoholic ginger lemondade... with no guilt. What a great evening! This is how life should be.

And dsome pictures in reverse chronological order:

No comments:

Post a Comment